Revenue Protection ProgramProtecting Postal Service revenue means protecting its core business
|What is postal (revenue) fraud?
How is the Postal Service defrauded?
Want to report postal (revenue) fraud?
In the News...
Counterfeit Permit Imprints
- To ensure the health and success of the U.S. Postal Service through strong, aggressive revenue protection measures.
- To identify fraudulent activities and prosecute dishonest mailers who deliberately exploit internal agency controls to avoid proper payment of postage.
- To identify and recover lost revenue.
- To work closely with the Postal Service to review internal controls for revenue streams, and to identify and fix weaknesses.
- To identify and utilize relevant Postal databases for use in detecting potential fraud.
- To work with and educate Postal employees about potential revenue fraud schemes and to ensure they report their concerns.
- To thoroughly investigate and prosecute to the fullest extent anyone who defrauds the Postal Service through a revenue-related crime.