United States Postal Inspection Service - Banner


Skip Navigation LinksHome > Investigations > Mail Fraud > Junk E-Mail (Spam)

Junk E-Mail (Spam)

If you would like to report a complaint about unsolicited commercial e-mail (also called "junk" e-mail or "spam"), please send it to the Federal Trade Commission at: spam@uce.gov or click here to go to the FTC Complaint Form.